Agency Touch Points
Brought to you by The PIA Partnership and its member companies
NO!!! New research by The PIA Partnership shows that insurance customers want what independent agents offer. In scientifically validated surveys of insurance customers across the country, The PIA Partnership found that:
- customers want value beyond price
- customers want regular proactive contact to help them be assured that their insurance coverage is comprehensive and up to date
- customers want other things that only independent insurance agents can provide
TAKE THE QUIZ! A brief 6 question quiz on our Agency Touch Points quiz website takes agents through highlights of the survey and results, providing new insight on commonly held misconceptions that many independent agency personnel have been using to guide their personal lines sales and service.
ALREADY TAKEN THE QUIZ? If you've already taken the quiz, then you are ready to access the complete Agency Touch Points website. Since insurance customers have expressed their desire for proactive attention to their insurance needs, they are opening the door to enhanced opportunity for your agency. The full website offers a variety of revenue building tools and resources agencies can use to maximize their “touch point” opportunities with customers and prospects.
Follow the appropriate link below to access the complete Agency Touch Points website:
- PIA members: Visit the complete Agency Touch Points website.
- Agencies appointed by Partnership companies: Visit the complete Agency Touch Points website.
- Other agents: To visit the complete Agency Touch Points website, you will need to become a PIA member. Learn more about PIA membership and join today!
Participating Carriers in The PIA Partnership
- Central Insurance Companies
- Encompass Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- MetLife Auto & Home
- National General Insurance
- Nationwide Independent (formerly Harleysville Insurance)
- Progressive Insurance
- Selective Insurance Group
- State Auto Insurance Companies
- The Hanover Insurance Group
- The Hartford
- The Motorists Insurance Group